Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Doubt not, Fear not

At times of our lives doubt and fear can seem to creep onto our ship(lives). I am so grateful for the Savior to be on my ship(life) to calm the winds and the seas when they seem treacherous.

A few scriptures come to mind when thinking about this. It has given me much comfort in my life as well as hope.



"Look unto me in every Thought; doubt not, fear not."

Doctrine and Covenants 6:36



" For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."

2 Timothy 1:7

3 comments:

  1. You know Danny, I have noticed as doubt enters during trials, my faith suddenly disappears. How vital it is to fear not, doubt not as we endure and grow closer to our Savior and Heavenly Father -----Chad Burrell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your future is only as bright as your faith. Thomas S. Monson.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful blog. Thanks for sharing. From, A missionary mother.

    ReplyDelete