Saturday, May 22, 2010

Searching for Peace?

Now I believe that at some point in our lives we all search for the greatest source of happiness and peace. If you happen to still be on that search, I might just be able to help. I truly know how to find and have the GREATEST peace and happiness one can get out of life. My purpose is to help people come to the knowledge of their savior. Then I urge you to act upon it. This is known as faith. It is faith in Jesus Christ that we must have to gain true peace and happiness.

"Peace, peace be unto you, because of your faith in my Well Beloved, who was from the foundation of the world. " Helaman 5: 47

2 comments:

  1. I Know that this is true! I believe this with all of my heart. I feel the peace that comes from following Christ in his gospel and in reading the Book of Mormon. I agree with Elder Cook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe that this did happen and and I believe that when you have faith in christ all things are possible. basicly its god saying that there will be peace unto all of us who believe and have faith to live by the words of his beloved son Jesus Christ. nephi and lehi did go fourth among the laminites and were saved by god from being slayen because of there faith in the lord. and because of there faith and the fact that god saved them they were able to save the multitudes and bring them unto christ.

    ReplyDelete